Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A short scout for cymbals

Today I manage to ask XF out to accompany me to look for cymbals. Cymbals can be real expensive. Unfortunately, the cymbals that produce the most 'right' sound for me are those that are way beyond my budget. Although there are no right and wrong with regards to the sound made by the cymbal, I can't stand thick cymbals for some reason which I can't explain it myself.
I almost bought a Meinl cymbal set for beginner. The crash and hi-hats sound were pretty sweet. But the sound from the ride wasn't what I wanted. So I've decided to continue keeping a lookout for second hand cymbals and also some year-end-sales.
We went to HMV after that. I believe I had kind of bore her to death with excessive talks about music and bands. So XF, here's my apology. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home